Art Aquarium Exhibition in Tokyo
Visitors watch “kingyo,” or goldfish, swimming in a polyhedral aquarium on the opening day of the Art Aquarium Exhibition in Tokyo. The annual exhibition produced by Hidetomo Kimura was the collaboration of Japan’s old Edo period atmosphere, modern technology and the kingyo, the organizer said.
I’m gonna start watching Game of Thrones LET’S FUCKIN DO THIS
ISN’T THAT BLONDE CHICK HIS SI STER? ?
This is how kids reacted when they were shown same-sex marriage proposal videos. Kids these days.
"how will we explain homosexuality to our children" I think maybe they should explain it to you
It’s like…most children don’t actually care about someone being gay.
1.) Too many people underestimate children.
2.) Too many people project their fears on their children, using them as excuses to shut things out. (homosexuality being a good example)
All great points.
if you can watch this entire video straight through you have the most iron fucking will on the actual planet, in the actual universe. you have gigantic balls of steel. i would not fuck with you. you could come in my house and slap my mom and take my cats and i would just let you. if you can watch all of this you scare the shit out of me
i always wake my poor mom from laughing too hard from this shit. she makes the worst glare at this video. “that boy needs jesus” <—- MOM
that is the creepiest video i have ever seen
I feel like he decapitated his ‘baby girl’ and is just keeping her skull there with him…Forever. And our POV is that skull.
oh my fucking god
huge fucking trigger warning but oh my god
fondont get me started steve
birthday: March 18th
single or taken: Taken <3
height: About 5’ 6”
eye color: Green
middle name: Emily Delayne [Yeah, I have two]
favorite color: Orange
lucky number: 3 or 13
hogwarts house: Slytherin [A very unmotivated one at that lol]
favorite fictional character: Kakashi Hatake, Castiel, and Coulson
favorite television show: Supernatural, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, CSI [I simply don’t have one favorite for these things, lol]
favorite season: Spring/Summer
describe yourself in a few words: An old soul in a newer body
meaning of your name: Victorious, Victory, Conqueror
ultimate otp: My fav characters x Happiness
what do you plan to/do for a living: Something to do with studying how humans think and stuff like that
starbucks order: Cool Lime Starbucks Refreshers Beverage
THIS OR THAT:
introvert or extrovert: Introvert mainly, but I will sometimes have bouts of being an extroert
dawn or dusk: Dawn
righty or lefty: Righty [Though I can do quite a lot with my left, like writing and stuff]
coffee or tea: Tea [With little to no caffeine please!]
rain or shine: Shine with a few hours of rain in the afternoon OTL;;;
reading or writing: Reading
-SEWOL Chief Clerk Yang’s last phone conversation with his wife
-Kim Ki-woong & Cheong Hyun-sun, who’re victims of Sewol incident are couple to marry soon
-R.I.P Choi Hye Jung… a teacher that sacrificed herself to save her student and was well known for being bright and very caring…
-some parents cant wait any longer and jump to sea to search for their children
- clock is ticking but the total number for dead body or rescue victim is still not moving.
- more brave soul and heroic story reveal as rescuer cont racing against time
- Apparently the two divers that breached the hull and got to the second floor were civilian volunteers
- Divers have reached the third floor of the SEWOL src: YTN
- earlier report that said there may be over 80 students trapped in the third floor
- Divers have managed reach the door of the third floor, possibly 80+ awaiting rescue inside. To attempt entry by 2300 KST 11 civilian divers are going down to support.
- the underwater current is 10kmh, enough to rip off diving gear off their faces.
- accroding to report the maximum hour for victim to still alive is 72 hours.
- Examination of deceased found today shows only recent death. Hopes that survivors found in airpockets rise
- one of teacher that survive is report to commit suicide today.